Attention small businesses: $5,000 grants will be available THIS MONDAY to businesses in our area with 3-20 employees! AVAILABLE MONDAY AT 1 PM.
Funded by corporate and philanthropic partners, the Save Small Business Fund is a collective effort to “provide $5,000 grants to as many small employers as we can. We hope these supplemental funds will help you get through the next days and weeks.”
TO QUALIFY YOU MUST:
– Employ between 3 and 20 people
– Be located in an economically vulnerable community
– Have been harmed financially by the COVID-19 pandemic”
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
– The application is short. It will take about 10 minutes to complete.
– All you will need is your business’s W-9 form.
– Grants will be awarded on a weekly basis, but you only need to apply one time to be eligible for funding.
For more info and to apply, visit: savesmallbusiness.com/
This grant program was promoted by the Utah Governor’s office. It is only available in economically troubled areas. The Richfield area qualifies.
Grants are made available weekly.
Please tell your friends and local businesses!