“Lenders will have to immediately stop requiring payments and accruing interest on federally held student loans” — through Sept. 30 Due — after President Trump signed the new coronavirus aid bill into law.”
- Walmart requiring masks for all customers starting July 20. Here’s why.
- Lots of Construction in Richfield
- New EIDL Grants Available; $1k per Worker, Including Independent Contractors
- Utahns banned from other states due to rampant COVID-19 infections
- Locals’ money found! Check for yours at MyCash.Utah.Gov
- Locals Must Fill Out 2020 Census Now!
- How are Utah Households Doing in the Corona Crisis?
- New: Six County Emergency Business Assistance Grant Program
- Did You Know A New “Families First” Program May Give You 12-Weeks Paid Leave?
- Gov. Herbert’s New Orders Offer Direction Amid Pandemic: Read Them Here
- Free Masks for All Utahns
- Free Kids Meals at Wendy’s
- SNAP/Food Stamps Get Big Boost
- COVID-19: News, Links, and a Reality Check