Local listeners to National Public Radio can now tune into KUER at 88.3 FM, known as “KUXU Monroe.” Several NPR frequencies have gone offline recently. The two other frequencies for University of Utah’s KUER will be offline for 1-2 months as equipment is replaced. The former 88.5 frequency has been retired. USU’s “Utah Public Radio” station has also returned to its normal frequency at 89.3 FM.
- Walmart requiring masks for all customers starting July 20. Here’s why.
- Lots of Construction in Richfield
- New EIDL Grants Available; $1k per Worker, Including Independent Contractors
- Utahns banned from other states due to rampant COVID-19 infections
- Locals’ money found! Check for yours at MyCash.Utah.Gov
- Locals Must Fill Out 2020 Census Now!
- How are Utah Households Doing in the Corona Crisis?
- New: Six County Emergency Business Assistance Grant Program
- Did You Know A New “Families First” Program May Give You 12-Weeks Paid Leave?
- Gov. Herbert’s New Orders Offer Direction Amid Pandemic: Read Them Here
- Free Masks for All Utahns
- Free Kids Meals at Wendy’s
- SNAP/Food Stamps Get Big Boost
- COVID-19: News, Links, and a Reality Check